~Welcome to my personal story as a first time wife and stepmom. I use this space to share real life happenings in a blended family, funny stories, my personal frustrations, failures, and occasional victories as I journey through this life with two beautiful and challenging stepdaughters. Thanks for reading, and I hope you find something to help you have a better day!~

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Stepmom blogs

Check out these other great stepmom blog winners! http://www.healthline.com/health/parenting/best-step-mom-blogs#2

4 comments:

  1. Did this blog get moved does anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m still here! Just been quiet lately. There’s so much on my mind that I’m sorting through and debating on the best way to share effectively.

      Delete
  2. I really miss this blog please come back we have so many similarities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The past year was extremely difficult and my life has changed dramatically, but I leave my blog up because I still seem to find readers who relate.

      Delete